We are excited to offer our EcoHouse cottage as a home package that includes a creative design process and high quality components for a small zero energy ready green built home.
The EcoHouse cottage is available to build locally in Asheville, NC with our construction services, or anywhere with our owner builder consultation services.
Each EcoHouse cottage begins with a custom design process to create a component package featuring structural insulated panels (SIPs), insulated concrete forms (ICFs), energy efficient windows and doors, and a building materials package for a complete building shell. For the owner builder, we provide the education and consulting to help you manage your quality, time, costs, and team.
Our standard owner builder package includes:
- Custom designed house plan
- EcoHouse component package
- Project management tools
- Owner builder consultation
Our available options include:
- Field assistance – organize your volunteer or professional crew and we will assist you at critical junctures to assure best practices for top quality energy efficient construction.
- Specialty supplies – we can provide assistance in sourcing a variety of discounted supplies including “green” RTA cabinetry, European “small house” appliances, mini split heat pumps, insulating window coverings, and much more.
Learn more about our EcoHouse Design Process.