Last week 24 pioneers of change presented a free teleseminar series to help people create a”healthier, happier, and more productive relationship with money”. The Healthy Money Summit was hosted by Vicki Robin, coauthor of Your Money or Your Life which is considered by many as one of the best foundational resource for getting a healthy perspective on this vital issue. The goal was to provide a glimpse of the following hopeful solutions to our current economical conditions:
- New ways of earning and spending that liberate your time and passion for your real life’s work
- New investment strategies that favor the triple bottom line and sustainable business practices
- New psychologies that favor generosity and sharing over hunkering down
- New currencies that favor connection and community over hoarding and lack
- New economies that favor Main Street over Wall Street, and prioritize community well-being as the new bottom line
- And a new money spirit of “enough for all,” rather than “winner takes all”
If you missed the summit, the good news is that everything was recorded for ongoing free access. Check it out and register here. If you don’t have time to listen to everything, Vicky Robin will be presenting a follow up teleseminar Thursday, Feb. 3 at 5PM PST. In addition to a summary of the most important points of the Summit, she will also introduce a few of the key principles from Your Money or Your Life:
- The 5 most important myths and limiting beliefs about money and happiness and what you can do to shift them.
- How to inventory your lifestyle and align your spending with your deepest values.
- Key practices for increasing joy and decreasing stress in your life by eliminating what doesn’t fulfill you.
- A deep understanding of the nature of money and how you can transform your relationship to it.